Issue 1 Michaelmas 2002
|The magazine of
- Reminder – come to the Gender Agenda Squash! 5pm, October
15th, Chetwynd Room, King’s College.
- Editorial – making the world make sense.
- Women in Black – being seen and being heard.
- Gender – what’s it to you?
- Girls in Music – why is it that in recent
readerrs poll held by a major national music magazine, only 12 out of the
top 100 ‘Greatest Artists’ of all time were women?
- Michigan Womyns’ Festival – the mother
of all women’s festivals.
- Book review – Resisting the Sacred and
Secular: Women’s Activism and Politicized Religion in South Asia, Patricia
Jeffrey & Amrita Basu (eds.)
- Book review – Arts of the Possible,
- Tahirih Qorratol’Ayn – a woman ahead of
- Women’s Union – a message from the
Sabbatical Womens’ Officer.
- Contacts – information and welfare.
- Credits |
Get involved – Gender Agenda needs you!
- Past issues
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer – the views expressed in Gender Agenda are not necessarily
shared by the editor or by the Women’s Union. Gender Agenda takes no
reponsibility for any person, female or male, who is inspired to go and
tackle the gender inequalities in the world through any appropriate means.
But we’re likely to congratulate them and ask them to write about it in
the next issue.
Web design © ME Chester-Kadwell 2001 and Lucy McWilliam 2002 ~ All
Contents © CUSU Women’s Union 2001-2002 ~ All Rights Reserved